Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Mom Was My BLOG

I have never needed a BLOG to keep everyone updated with our life. Until April 1, 2009 I had a BLOG and her name was mom. She kept everyone in the loop as to the kids, Nate, the church and my activities. I've decided to start this BLOG to keep up with those that we don't see often but love dearly. I'm sure I will get better at it as time goes by, and I hope that blogging will help me heal the terrible hole that is in my heart due to mom's absence in my life.

2 comments:

  1. You know I have had the feeling that I needed to sit down and write all the things that I remember about your Mom. I didn't know why or what I was supposed to do with it. Maybe I am to share with you. I loved your mom. She was a great friend. She was loyal, true, and as an extra trait, she was funny and crazy to be around. I feel so blessed to have called her friend. You my dear friends daughter are all the good things that were in your mother and your father. You are blessed. Isn't God good...all the time. Now I need a kleenex. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, I can't even begin to know your pain or the emptiness that you feel. I know my time will be coming when I will have to face this with my dad and I can only hope that I have an ounce of your strength. I love what you are doing with this blog. I admire you as a christian woman and think you are amazing. You have been there for me in all my trials in life and I want you to know that I am hear for you. I think of you and your dad everyday and pray for you all the time. Anything you need, I am here and I hope you know that. Love - Kari

    ReplyDelete